Thursday, October 1, 2009
Can You Turn Orange Into Green?
My first story of my beat has been written, emailed to Prof. Davis and returned to me. I would say for a first story it was a "minor" success. I feel like I haven't done reporting in so long so I am finally starting to get into the swing of things again. Being abroad for a semester and doing very little interviewing and REAL story writing really put me off track. I ended up talking to some interesting people for my recycling story, including a few students on campus, employees of People's Place, members of the SU Sustainability Department and a representative from OCRRA. All in all, it's done and over with and my next story is in the works. (much more exciting and with a twist!) I will also attempt to improve my blogging skills as my stories improve too !! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment